Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome!


My name is Shaina Herrmann.

Photography is my creative outlet. I am married, live in Sioux Falls, SD, and I have a beautiful daughter named Zoe. My husband and I grew up in San Diego, CA and moved here immediately following our Wedding in September 2006.

The purpose of this blog is to provide a place for me to post about all my photographing adventures and about all the new things I learn in the world of Digial Photography. I have loved photography as long as I can remember and I look forward to learning more over the years as I study the art of photography.

My Photography:
  • I am currently using a Nikon D40 DSLR camera. My husband and I bought this camera in August 2007 just before my best friend's Wedding. Now, a year and a half later I am still learning how to use it!
  • I love photography because I have a facination with God's beautiful creations.
  • I enjoy taking both landscape and portrait photography.
  • I am currently studying Photography through Penn Foster Career School to earn a Diploma in Photography.
  • My photography goals: To provide beautiful photos for anyone who wants them, to have my own in-home photo studio, to be a Wedding photographer, and to charge the least amount possible, if anything at all.

-Shaina

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home